1) Lineup stuff:
- J.E. has released the first public Adjusted Lineup data.
- The Big 3 (+2 specific players) is the 3rd worst lineup in the NBA (see above), and Miami used this lineup in the playoffs.
- This is confirmed by the fact that said lineup only scores more points than their opponents 40% of the time.
2) Jason Kidd has played the best defense (of Miami & Dallas players) during the playoffs.
3) Nick Collison is not represented well by box-score or advanced box-score statistics.
4) I put together Lebron James' year-by-year Statistical and Actual Regularized +/- numbers since '08.