For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

THE LEHIGH METHOD RETURNS: 2015 Bracket Cheat Sheet

I'm still stuck in the technological dark ages when it comes to sharing content. But I promise my analysis is as _____ as ever!

My simulations take into account rosters (rarely-used players getting less minutes), and luck-adjustment (aka The LeHigh Method which adjusts a team's four factors stats for which ones tend to be "luckier" than others).

Here's the excel sheet with my simulation results.


"PickMe" rating is a combination of three things:
-Which teams are projected to do better than typical seed expectation
-Which teams are highly volatile (can do significantly better than expected)
-The above two, weighted by typical round-by-round scoring (1st: 1, 2nd: 2, 3rd: 4, 4th: 8, 5th: 16, 6th: 32)


All data from sports-reference.com and kenpom.com. Thanks to @DSMok1 for helping me grab the S-R.com data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.