For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

Updated NCAA Tournament Odds (2.0)

Made a slight change to my team ratings, giving slightly more weight (33% to be precise-ish) to a team's point differential. The remaining (67%) goes to efficiency differential, same as the last post.

Download the Spreadsheet Here

This version simply lists probabilities of getting to each round and expected ESPN scoring.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the work. Any chance of an update for the Sweet 16?



About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.