For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

Nathan's Statistical Rankings

Here is a link to my statistical rating of college basketball teams, according to my best possible model given the stats I currently have (which is similar in nature to the LRMC model, and similar in appearance to Sagarin ratings).


http://tinyurl.com/nathansrankings

Hopefully in January I will have a model adjusted including diminishing returns, consistency, and 'game point margin' which accurately reflects the 'real score' of a game, rather than one that was altered in the last 30 seconds to a game-insignificant-degree. (To do this, we will use Bill James' "time statistically over" stat from Statsheet.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.