For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

The Basketball Distribution Season Projections v0.2, (Earl Clark Edition)

Changes
-Slight somewhat arbitrary adjustment for Usage (i.e. Brooklyn's 112% usage ain't gonna work).
-Beasley's minutes cut from 30% to 10%
-Fixed some errant players that aren't projected to be in the league

The main issue I see here is that my minutes projection has Earl Clark fronting a TON of minutes for Cleveland, and that Varejao is (understandably) projected to sustain some injuries. I'll hopefully adjust this some. I also think my xRAPM projection for Earl Clark is unfairly low.

Added "Starters Wins Added" and "Bench Wins Added" which is the combined contribution of "wins above 41" by the starters (top-5 minutes) and bench (the rest).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.