For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

Selection Sunday Predictions....

I know this is a long ways off, but I enjoy using kenpom.com's expected record (often vs. realtimerpi.com's rankings) to figure out who might win, and what they'll be seeded. I feel like this year, the Big East will suffer from ACC's illness last year: having too tough of a conference schedule.

Bubblers: -these will be up in the air-

Kansas St.
Ohio St.
Utah
Georgetown*
Syracuse
Southern Cal

Lucky At-Larges:

Virginia Military
Utah St.
Siena

Snubs:

Notre Dame


Underseeded/Sleepers:

Gonzaga
Georgetown*
West Virginia

Overseeded:

Connecticut (barely)
Oklahoma (barely)
Xavier (barely)
Clemson
Michigan St.



This is very preliminary, and humorously far-removed from March, but I would like to know how close to this the brackets tourn (pun accidental) out.



*=couldn't decide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.