I've updated the LRMC simulation to only include Clemson, and weaken BYU & Belmont (by the equivalent of 1 point per 100 possessions).
Here's the results.
For a bit of math - this method is pretty arbitrary in terms of assigning values - I just assumed this year's distribution of teams. I weakened BYU to better account for Davies' recent dismissal, and weakened Belmont, because....well....it just doesn't fit for them to be #4.
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (19)
- Dirk for MVP!
- My Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy RPI
- Here We Go!!! (Into overtime!)
- Updated Bracket Picks (Expected Wins)
- Top Final Fours
- Official Tournament Picks, CONTINUED....
- OFFICIAL Tournament Picks, VERSION ONE
- S-Curve Madness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The Humans are a Little Too Impressed...
- Unranked Lurkers
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2010 (25)