For all your fancy-pants statistical needs.

Praise for The Basketball Distribution:

"...confusing." - CBS
"...quite the pun master." - ESPN

Updated Bracket Picks (Expected Wins)

I've updated the LRMC simulation to only include Clemson, and weaken BYU & Belmont (by the equivalent of 1 point per 100 possessions).

Here's the results.

For a bit of math - this method is pretty arbitrary in terms of assigning values - I just assumed this year's distribution of teams. I weakened BYU to better account for Davies' recent dismissal, and weakened Belmont, because....well....it just doesn't fit for them to be #4.

2 comments:

  1. If Belmont is #4, isn't there an issue with the rankings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I think we're in agreement?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I wish my heart were as often large as my hands.